25.2.07

Polarity

Mine is completely fucked right now. One moment I'm simply numb, resigned to the utter pointlessness of it all, then suddenly I'm in a transcendent state of awe, marvelling at the impossible odds I've overcome to somehow materialize from the vast firmament in a sentient form capable of embracing the utter pointlessness of it all—back and forth, two or three times a day.

There's no way to convey how unnerving this is to someone who's never experienced it, but trust me, it is. Still I've long had a tendency to go through such phases in late winter or early spring, and so I know it's unlikely to last more than a few weeks.

I'm sure I'll be a-ok.

Addendum 26.2.07: Yes, I am "bipolar". I suppose there's no point being skittish about it seeing as the reader who happened to ask freely acknowledges being a methadone addict.

4 comments:

Gledwood said...

Is this part of a Seasonal Affective or Bipolar thing you're describing here..? This is an intriguing blog you have here. I'm adding you to my links to come back to later. You're welcome to drop by mine: gledwood2.blogspot.com. See you there! All the Best now

Gledwood

XX said...

Answer the phone, dammit!

XX said...

Now tell me if you disagree, but I think it's disturbing when an 82 year old man asks a gay guy whether he's had any hot tricks lately...

Bobby Lee said...

After 27 years you become rather inured to it.