16.2.07

Dry Factual Account

The one time I've ever to my knowledge been sexually aroused by another male:

I was in a back alley mini-super in Cabo picking up a few refreshments after a long day hiking and swimming. When I got through the checkout this seriously hot girl took out her wallet and paid the cashier, then walked off without saying a word. Needless to say I followed her and we did talk.

A few hours later I met her at the bar where she worked. As soon as we sat down she very casually mentioned she was a transexual prostitute, and I remember finding it odd how very casually I took this. Then she started buying me shots.

About an hour after that I was totally drunk with this delightful little thing draped all over me, and by then I could no longer have given a fuck about her karyotype. So we did, uh, kiss for a while, then she went to go make some money and I went back to my room and passed out.

(I think her name was April.)

No comments: