2.1.07

Moment of Weakness

I have to confess, in total breach of resolution 16.11.06-5.12.06, I did make another desperate attempt to gain the attention of a certain sexy hunk of a Buddhist monk in the big house. It was my final shot at making a complete ass of myself in 2006, and sadly, I think I managed to pull it off. But please believe me, this was again a transient loss of equilibrium, nothing more, and I've since redoubled my resolve (for 2007) to accept the fact he truly does not want me in his life. Because let's face it, he's so high above us all in his lofty state of nirvana there's no way a needful, craven, earthly wretch like myself could ever hope to reach him. Indeed I'm simply not worthy. And I know I never will be, not in this life at least.

Oh well. Poor me.

I can only pray that
in my next incarnation I too will be a divine, mystical guru-convict.

No comments: